
I conveniently planned a "Girls Lunch" on my birthday so I could hang out with friends and make my birthday more fun. Here we are at Costa Vida. Yum!

Mike really spoiled me on my birthday: he went in late to work, let me sleep in, fed the kids breakfast, got Nicholas off to the school bus, made my cake with Zach, then went to work, then took the kids birthday shopping for me, made dinner, and put the kids to bed! Whew! What a man!

And with my silly kids and birthday loot (licorice and chocolate)! The double jogging stroller came a few weeks earlier.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful day; Mike is great to give you a day of relaxation!
You are so sneaky to plan your own birthday lunch without telling us it was your birthday! It was a great idea! I had so much fun. Glad Mike treated you like a Queen.
Mike knows what to give a mom for her birthday. Well done brother!
I had no idea it was your birthday until we got to the restaurant! I'm glad you planned it though. Sounds like you had a great day! Aren't husbands the best?
the perfect birthday. fun fun
Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had a good day because you deserve it.
WHAT? Why did you not tell us it was you birthday? snot. I would have at least brought you something chocolate and unhealthy. Well, anyway happy Birthday to you.
happy 35th kate. it was great to chat on the phone. did our card from china ever arrive? it's been two weeks since we sent it.
love, mom
Post a Comment