Last Saturday our friends, Tim and Tonya, were sealed in the Temple. We decided to take the kids and walk around the Temple grounds while Mike went to the sealing. We keep talking about taking the kids to see the Temple and hadn't done it yet. It was a beautiful day and fun to talk to the kids about the special occasion for their friend, Blake, to be sealed to his parents.


3 comments:
we did this with Easton on time... we couldn't get a babysitter so we just all dressed up and we took him with us. it was fun- I really like your pictures!!!
Those are some great pictures of the temple. I didn't even know you were there with the kids. I wish I could have said Hi. It was a beautiful day inside and out.
great shots and it sounds like a great time too.
Post a Comment