(The song I added for this post is from The Karate Kid soundtrack - no, not Glory of Love
- called "You're the Best Around."
It's the last song on my playlist if you want to hear it. It will take you back to the 80's!)Nicholas has started taking karate! He's been asking me to look into it for a couple months and he's pretty excited about it. Here are some of his new moves:

What great form!

And yes, he fell over while doing this kick:

But hey, give him a break, it's only been 3 weeks. He's excited to test for his orange belt in another month!
6 comments:
how fun for Nicholas! is Zach doing it too?
He looks just like Danielsahn. Has he watched Karate Kid yet?
That is awesome! I've been thinking about looking into it for Blake when he's done with swimming. Can you email me where you take him?
Rene, Zach will be playing his first year of t-ball instead.
Rachel, it will be a few years before they watch Karate Kid since it's a little too intense for them right now. But I think I'll watch it soon though! Maybe we'll find a few clips they can watch.
black belt; here he comes. good thing nicholas is my friend and not foe.
Niiiiice!
Post a Comment