Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beverly Beach

Here's some camping pictures at Beverly Beach State Park. My college friend of 16 years came up from Utah to show her family the beach. Tiffany and I met way back in our BYU days and I realized too late I didn't get a picture of her and me together! But got lots of pictures of our kids:
Nicholas, London, Zach, and Trina:

Hunter and Brooke:

Trina and Mike figured out a new way to keep your head warm!

Nicholas and Zach making smores (smores are THE only real reason to go camping, in my opinion):

The Marine Science Center is right nearby and usually their octopus is quite lazy. But this time it was up moving around like crazy!

Here's Nicholas even touching the octopus! Brave kid:

2 comments:

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

What fun! It makes me excited about the reunion.

Lisa said...

Fun times! Tell Mike that picture scares me just a little bit. :)