It's soooo cute! I love the style. Did you keep your long hair through 4 babies? I'm beginning to wonder how long my hair will stay long!
Very cute! I love it!
Julie, I've done various lengths through the babies. But I haven't been this short in about 20 years!Yes, babies love to grab the hair!
I remember you having fairly short hair a number of years ago. You have the face that looks great with any hair length!
cute!no rat tail?
So so cute!
Looks great on you.
Gee Ginger, this is not the 80's! Yes last time I had my hair this short I did have a tail, I guess that was 1990. So I'm a little slow sometimes! Maybe I should have... it would have been 7 inches!
You look so trendy!!!I love it
you look great! then again you'd look great even if your head was shaved!
why do I like short hair so much! maybe I sense a bit more freedom for you.
very nice, kate.mom
It's looks fabulous!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
It's soooo cute! I love the style. Did you keep your long hair through 4 babies? I'm beginning to wonder how long my hair will stay long!
Very cute! I love it!
Julie, I've done various lengths through the babies. But I haven't been this short in about 20 years!
Yes, babies love to grab the hair!
I remember you having fairly short hair a number of years ago. You have the face that looks great with any hair length!
cute!
no rat tail?
So so cute!
Looks great on you.
Gee Ginger, this is not the 80's! Yes last time I had my hair this short I did have a tail, I guess that was 1990. So I'm a little slow sometimes! Maybe I should have... it would have been 7 inches!
You look so trendy!!!
I love it
you look great! then again you'd look great even if your head was shaved!
why do I like short hair so much! maybe I sense a bit more freedom for you.
very nice, kate.
mom
It's looks fabulous!
Post a Comment