| Zach, Gabe, and Nicholas love to read! |
| David is hooked on coloring. |
| Getting our Christmas tree was fun in the snow! (David and Gabe) We tried a new place called Loch Lolly Christmas Forest in North Plains. |
| Brooke with the real reindeer! |
| After finding our tree and cutting it down, we went to the shed for hot cocoa. |
| Finished decorating our tree! |
| Gabe is ready for his first haircut at 17 1/2 months old. (More appropriately, MOM is finally ready to say goodbye to the soft baby hair.) |
| Looking good! |
| Gabe has suddenly decided that if I pull out the camera, he needs to touch his nose. |
| I have no idea where the "touch my nose" thing came from! |
| But he's still a cutie! |
| Mike and Brooke looking at the new calendar we got in the mail that Nanee makes of family pictures each year. |
| When I'm getting myself ready in the morning, Gabe dutifully fills all the cups with water. |
| Celebrating Mike's birthday by going downtown with friends and eating dinner at El Gaucho steakhouse. |
| Say cheese! Zach (10), Nicholas (12) David (5), Gabriel (18 months), Brooke (7) |
| Mike's 43rd birthday with the traditional Ice Cream Pie. |
| First day of winter break and Brooke is ready to make a craft! |
| Ta-da! |
| David wanted to do a craft too. I outlined him and he colored himself in. |
| Merry Christmas! |
| Before the chaos. |
| Grandma opening her car vacuum and Brooke photo-bombing with her present. |
| Mike trying to look happy. |
| Zach got another Nerf Gun! |
| All the kids with various presents. |
| Fun time during Christmas Break: Sky High kiddie section for David and Gabe. |
| I hung out with the little kids the whole time and didn't get pictures of the older ones. |
| On New Year's Eve, Mike and I went shooting with Aaron and Terri. |
| My first time shooting in over 20 years. |
| Happy New Year! (Outside banging pots and pans.) |
No comments:
Post a Comment