![]() |
| Happy Birthday to me! Pretty flowers sent to me from Ben! |
![]() |
| And now I'm 42. |
![]() |
| We were due for family pictures, so I told my kids "ALL I want for my birthday is smiling faces!" It kinda worked. |
![]() |
| I think they had all had it by this time. |
![]() |
| Labor Day Unofficial Ward Potluck Dinner at Dogwood Park. Zach, David, Gavin Brown, Collier Robison, Jared Crockett |
![]() |
| Nicholas' first day of 9th grade. |
![]() |
| Zach's first day of 7th grade. |
![]() |
| Brooke's first day of 4th grade. (glasses are getting fixed at the eye docs) |
![]() |
| David's first day 2nd grade. |
![]() |
| Gabe's first day of preschool. |
![]() |
| My first day of solitude! |
![]() |
| Mike and I spent 3 nights at Seaside at the Hi-Tide Motel just for a little getaway half way thru September. |
![]() |
| We pretty much had the beach to ourselves! |
![]() |
| Great view from our room. |
![]() |
| The cold ocean didn't deter Mike. |
![]() |
| Sunset from our room. |
![]() |
| Brooke (left) playing soccer. |
![]() |
| Quite an aggressive girl who loved going after the ball! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Brooke's soccer wound, when the ball hit her glasses. |
![]() |
| David (middle) |
![]() |
| He wasn't afraid of attacking the ball! |
![]() |
| Zach playing football, #63 |
![]() |
| I was out for a run one morning and saw this amazing moon! |


























No comments:
Post a Comment