Nicholas is starting 2nd grade and Zach is starting kindergarten at a new school in our town, "Free Orchards Elementary." It is much closer to us and we can walk there in 15 minutes! We are planning on walking to and from school on occasion.
Here's Zach getting on the bus for his first day of kindergarten.
4 comments:
Go Foxes!!
Tough guys! That's really cute. Congratulations sis.
free Orchard? what does that even mean? do they serve free lunch at school?
they actually just started that this year- all our schools serve breakfast. for free. so Rachel eats breakfast here and then eats it again there. I made her quit doing that when she was too full for dinner and then starving at bedtime.
OK Tonya and Beth, help me out: I think Free Orchards was the name of one of the first settlements in the area(?). Sounds lame to me too. Drop the "free" and just call it "orchards" is what I say.
Post a Comment