(That's a "3" and eight candles on his cake.) It's actually mint ice ceam pie with hot fudge topping in it and whip cream and oreo crumbs on top... yummm...To my wonderful husband of nearly 12 years: you are a fantastic husband and father. No wonder our kids adore you! I know everyone else probably doesn't want to hear my gush about you so I'll just say Happy Birthday and I love you!
5 comments:
Happy birthday MIKE!!! (do you read this blog?) well kate, please pass the word on. December birthdays ROCK!
Happy Birthday Mike!!! Did you wish for all this snow for your birthday?
Happy Birthday, I love that dessert too! Hope you guys have a merry Christmas.
mike, let me add my "amen" to kate's gushing about you. when i looked at your birthday picture here i remembered all the times you used to say (before kate ever got pregnant with the first one), "all i want is to become a dad some day." you look very much "dad" now. thanks for being such a great one.
your mother-in-law
Did you have Mac n Cheese for dinner?
Post a Comment