Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nelson-ness

I feel I need to start this post with a somewhat normal picture of my kids:
Because crazy clothes/hair day at school was pretty crazy!
Nicholas wanted to grow his hair out a bit just for this special day. Unfortunately, I think he got a little teased about the 12 ponytails in his hair. Maybe I got a little carried away...
I forgot to take pictures of their other Spirit Week days at school. Sigh... maybe next year.
And then:
"What?!" I hear you saying, "where is all the usual clutter around the kitchen sink?" No, we're not moving, I've found a few wandering ants on the countertops so I removed the clutter and sprayed it with ant spray.

However, it didn't totally cure my ant issue. I must not have found their source. Ants make me grumpy...
Don't worry, I put the clutter back.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

live long and prosper, boys!

Linda Terry said...

ants make me grumpy too. but clearning off my clutter makes me happy.

Dave Terry said...

I know a couple of bitton boys who would be happy to solve problem, ants (not boys) that is.

gmckibbe said...

I love that your kids dress up--they look great! Mine are too embarrassed about what people will say about them. Oh well.

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

If you're trying to make me feel jealous with that de-cluttered kitchen, it's working.