Each month the kids' school focuses on a different character trait and each teacher picks one kid from their class who has demonstrated this trait. This month, Nicholas earned the "Compassion" award. Mike and I are proud of him!

Here is the whole group of kids who earned the Compassion award:

I've really been wanting to frame this silverware that belonged to my grandmother, Lillian Terry, and this very old bowl that belonged to
her grandmother, Carrie Harris. I received the framed result as a Christmas present from my mother-in-law.

My parents have now been temple missionaries in Ukraine for almost 5 months and are surviving the winter weather quite well!

Seven-year-old Taylor brought me this note:

It says, "Dear Kate, I've been thinking maybe you'll be willing to help me with piano lesons, please! Sincerly, Taylor." How could I refuse! Fortunately, she was next on my waiting list and we started lessons right away.

David (2 1/2) and Brooke (almost 5) having a stuffed animal party!
2 comments:
love your blogged snippets from your life but wish you wouldn't post such cute pictures when i've only had my most recent new wallpaper photo on my desktop for less than 24 hours.
Compassion award winner! I can't think of a better award to recognize Nicholas's character... I am very, very proud of you Nicholas! love papa
Post a Comment