Monday, February 25, 2019

Oct 2017

Zach's freshman football team.
My handsome offensive lineman.
Zach and his good buddy, Beau.
Zach's football award banquet.

I haven't mowed the lawn in probably 30 years. It was fun!

I'm so done with long hair!

Voila! 

David's Spanish classwork.

We took advantage of a sunny afternoon and I took the 3 younger kids to our favorite pumpkin patch, Lakeview Farms.
First a boat ride.

Then play on the hay bales, go through the hay maze, pick out a pumpkin.

Then head back on the train.

Growing every year.

Then carving. Nicholas and Zach are not interested in that.

Finished!

Nicholas making his famous chocolate chip cookies with Kali Noel.

Gabe getting his hand painted at the ward Halloween party.

Anna Well, Brooke and Sarya won prizes.

Mario (Gabe) and Phantom (David) ready to trick-or-treat.

Brooke out with her friends, Izzy, Keira, and Lilly.



No comments: