So we went for a walk on the Banks/Vernonia trail and I thought, "Gee, this would be a great time to get a family picture for a Christmas card! How fun!" But this was as good a shot as I got, and after I got home, I realized we weren't even wearing decent clothes... Sigh...

Maybe a shot like this would be better...
5 comments:
cute family picture!!! where have i seen that red jump suit before? :)
i think it's perfect for a christmas card; a great shot of zach's empty spaces from his swallowed teeth, nicholas looks like he's got a little welt over his right eye (perhaps from some typical childhood mishap), brooke's sticking her tongue out, david's exposed little rolley-polley wrists illustrating the chug-a-lug baby boys you birth, you and mike look serene and proud of your brood. who cares about the clothes? it's perfect.
mom
i prefer suits and ties plz
I think it's a GREAT family picture.
We had fun with you guys here. I say we all celebrate christmas at your house!
Post a Comment