i like the hair, i like the witch in the background and i like the hand-me-down picture when we were getting rid of everything that we gave you above your piano. mom
I like your hair short Kate, but I really loved it long. Your hair is beautiful! I know how it is when you get sick of it though and just want to chop it all off. That's what I did to mine and it still hasn't grown much one year later. oh well. You look great!
when I read your title, I thought,"What is crazy Kate talking about, she doesn't have any baby weight left, she looks amazing." Then I saw you were talking about your hair!
13 comments:
You're a fox, Kate.
Very cute. I like it.
Nice job Kate! you are a beautiful mom! Which reminds me... I need to get a hair cut this week! I like the "before and after" idea.
cute hair Kate! did you get it darkened too?
nope, this is "au naturale" i'm not as blond as i use to be...
i like the hair, i like the witch in the background and i like the hand-me-down picture when we were getting rid of everything that we gave you above your piano.
mom
I love the shorter hair. It was very cute at church today.
Nice hair Kate. You look like Cindy Lauper on a good hair day!
woo wee! mike's a lucky man.
I like your hair short Kate, but I really loved it long. Your hair is beautiful! I know how it is when you get sick of it though and just want to chop it all off. That's what I did to mine and it still hasn't grown much one year later. oh well. You look great!
when I read your title, I thought,"What is crazy Kate talking about, she doesn't have any baby weight left, she looks amazing." Then I saw you were talking about your hair!
Ha ha! I think the last time I saw you your hair was this short anyway! Looks good!
I think it looks beautiful either way!
Post a Comment