
As in Calvin and Hobbes. I'm just trying...

to get a picture...

of the 3 missing teeth on his bottom row of teeth!

But this kid goes hyper-crazy when there's a camera around! (And when the hometeachers are around, or when he just gets home from school, or when it's time to do homework, or time to sit still for any reason, etc. etc.) Should I be nervous about him sitting on the stand for the Primary Program this next Sunday?

So this is as good as it gets:

And get this! He swallowed the tooth. Two of his bottom 3 he has now swallowed. We just love Zach. What would we do without him?
6 comments:
so zach, were you gobbeling halloween candy when you swallowed the second tooth?
as far as camera antics, perhaps , if you give him a big smile when you point the camera at him and ask him to be really goofey, he might pose still for you. just a thought.
Zach tooth hungry monster...How about when your asleep?... that's when we always cut your mom's finger nails. How does the tooth fairy find your teeth when they are down your alimentary canal?
Did you "recover" those teeth?
Hilarious! Those are two teeth I hope you didn't look for!
Eva's jealous of the gap in Zach's teeth. She's still waiting for that magical day when she can put a tooth under her pillow.
Uh-oh, does the tooth fairy still deliver when they get swallowed? I don't know why you would worry about Zach. He is a great kid and very good in primary. I also promise to keep Nicholas from hanging on the stand :o)
Post a Comment