Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Oh What Do You Do In The Winter Time?"

Well, now that we have a layer of freezing rain on top of the snow, it's sure fun to crunch around in it! (Nicholas is holding up a chunck of ice.)

Making some ginger bread houses out of graham crackers and candy.
Notice the guns and the spies on the roofs?

A whole week of school canceled and Church is canceled.


Mike holding up a layer of ice he peeled off the car. I'm SO glad we are not traveling anywhere this Christmas!



Taking naps.



What a cutie!





And playing dress up. Brooke says, "I'm a Prince!" She insists she is NOT a princess.





5 comments:

Ben Terry said...

You guys should have an "ice chunk fight" for family home evening Monday night.

Tonya said...

We've been doing a lot of the same things you are. It's been nice to be in our nice warm home and not out trying to get somewhere.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!

Dave Terry said...

how come you guys still have your lights on!!

kate n. said...

Ha! Ha! We still have power because I guess they know how to do the power lines right around here! (Knock on wood.) However, our tree in our front yard has broken in half due to weight from the snow.

Ginger said...

brrrrr!!! I'm shivering just looking at these! :) Have a fun WHITE christmas big sister!