BEFORE:
David got his first haircut at 5 1/2 months old. Yes, his shaggy hair was long overdue, but it's always sad to cut away the cute baby hair. The final straw was a lady in church commenting on my cute "girl." And then she said, "He's not a girl, he's a boy! That's obvious with all the blue he's wearing. Why did I think he was a girl?" That's when I knew it was time for a haircut.DURING:

AFTER:
6 comments:
Adorable!
I wonder if "David Boy" is the same song as "Ashlyn girl".
What a cute little boy haircut! I never get to cut my girls' hair until they're like 3 or 4. Fun!
By the way, I love your U2 playlist. They are one of my favorite groups!
nice job Kate! he is so cute. Make sure you label these pictures well because your babies all look so similar!!
Oooohhhhh, David looks so cute! Great job on his first haircut.
Very cute haircut. He is so adorable. You did a great job.
Great job! What a cute little boy. I had to start cutting Connor's hair at 6 weeks.
Post a Comment