Monday, January 12, 2009

"It's hard for me to say I'm sorry..."

Maybe because I'm not...

I decided to add a playlist of music to my blog. It's probably just temporary, but I know some of you aren't a fan of music on blogs and (heaven forbid) aren't a fan of U2, so what you can do is click the "pause" button on the playlist when you pull up my blog and that shuts the music off. I didn't know that until recently so I thought I would pass it on!

4 comments:

Cora said...

When you get the code from playlist.com to add to your blog, you can select "No" on the autostart option so the playlist won't automatically start on its own. People can turn it on by clicking on the large triangle play button. It can draw grumpy looks if you visit blogs at work or in the library where other people are distracted by the music. However, I appreciate U2 and I am reading at home, so it will be my background music while I work on my other projects tonight!

Clement Family said...

come on......you know you want some Arctic Monkeys on there

Anonymous said...

I love Love love the music....
Who doesn't?

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

Kate, I didn't know you were a U2 fan. I love, love, love U2!