
Mike had a great (?) idea of inviting 20 kids (mostly ages 5-8) over for a Star Wars Party. The last big "hoo-rah" of this 3 week Christmas Vacation. Here are the Padawans learning about the force from Jedi Master Brian:

Let the battles begin! Our one rule was all duels must be in SLOW MOTION (to prevent casualties):

There were 2 other parents that helped out. And then of course it was time to eat:

And then we ended the night by watching Return of the Jedi:

It really did turn out to be a fun night and I think all the kids had a good time.
7 comments:
the lightsabers look like they would make a great game of pick-up-sticks.
you two should get "the coolest parents of the new year" award. good for you. what a fun thing to do for these kids.
where did 20 kids come from.. that must have been tons of fun... wish I could be there!
love dad
Blake said he didn't have a good time, he had a GREAT time. Thank you guys again for hosting such a great party. You're awesome and very very brave ;o)
My boys talked about it for a long time... I can even pick out which ones are their lightsabers because they have been well used. I think you should do it again next year. Thanks so much for throwing the party and then helping me all day the following day for our Ward party! You guys are awesome and I don't know what I'd do without you!
Spencer is sooo jealous!
Canden had such a fun time!! Thanks for the party! Jason was a little sad that he was not wanted. LOL! Boys and their Star Wars!
Post a Comment