Nicholas was brave to go barefoot since the water was SO cold. In fact, the whole day was pretty cold and we went to the beach in between rainy moments.

Nicholas and Zach with Haystack Rock in the background:

We had a pretty good day trip, until Mike ended up with the stomach flu and I had to drive home. He was pretty miserable the next 24 hours and fortunately it was a quick sickness.And also unfortunately, Mike's sister and her boyfriend got in a pretty bad car accident on their way home. They were rear ended at a stoplight, both were unconscious and were taken to the hospital with a concussion, broken ribs, and lots of other aches. Fortunately, both are doing better and are back to work. It's true when they say "your life can change on a dime."
2 comments:
It's very true about how fast life can change.
I love that you celebrate Mike's dads birthday. What a nice tribute. I'm sure he was smiling until Mike got sick that is.
kate, that just makes me sick about sarah's car accident. so scarey.
mom
Post a Comment