Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"I Enjoy Being a Girl!"

This is a song my sister, LaRene, performed in a talent show in junior high over 20 years ago - can you believe it's been that long, Rene? - and it came to mind when I was putting curlers in Brooke's hair for the first time last Sunday. This song is appropriate especially because Brooke loves to get pretty with curled hair and a dress.




And this picture was the Sunday before. I think it's a classic "Cindy" from The Brady Bunch.

Also, I've decided to add my post-title-songs to my playlist so you can hear the song I'm thinking of. I just added the last 5 songs. You just need to click the "play" button to start the music. I couldn't add the Primary songs though since they weren't on playlist.com.

1 comment:

Dave Terry said...

What a cutie!!! makes me want to give my brooke a huge hug!! love papa