Here are some cute questions to ask your kids that I got off Lisa Robert’s blog. I started out asking Nicholas (age 7) and Zach (age 5). Brooke is a little young, but the perfect age to ask these questions would be a 3-4 year old. It’s interesting what your kids observe!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Nicholas: Please.
2. What makes mom happy?
Zach: When we obey you.
3. What makes mommy sad?
N: When we fight.
4. How does mommy make you laugh?
Z: By tickling me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
N: (a little frustrated) I don’t know anything about when you were little!
6. How old is your mom?
Z: 39 (nope, I’m 35 – just had to clarify that)
7. How tall is your mom?
At this point Nicholas goes off to pout after saying, “Zach gets all the easy questions!”
Z: An inch smaller than dad.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Z: Girl stuff
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Z: Play basketball (I do go play basketball occasionally after they are in bed.)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
They all agree I will never be famous.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Z: Basketball (I guess he has basketball on the brain.)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Z: Remembering to put a dessert in my lunch (oops, yes that was the big complaint of the day)
13. What does your mom do for work?
Z: Cleans the windows, toilets, and the house
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Brooke now wants to join in since Nicholas is done answering questions. She says: mush. (yep, I have Malt-o-Meal almost every morning.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Z: When I have less chores than Nicholas
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Z: Bugs Bunny (hmmm…)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Z: Bike ride
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Z: We have the same skin and live in the same family
19. How are you and your mom different?
Z: Our hair is different
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Brooke: she helps me be happy
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Z: His kisses
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Brooke: On a date
7 comments:
So funny!!! It still trips me out every time I see you with 4 kids. It seems like Brooke was just a baby!
I asked Ashlyn a few of these questions. She said "green" to every question. Hmmm. It must mean something.
i like the fun tidbits you've been entering on your blog. hey, since the zoom mush sales have dropped since i left the usa (since i'm no longer there to buy every box on the store shelf) i came back to china with a load of malt-o-meal from the usa. it's my favorite breakfast too! we must be related.
mom
That is awesome. I can't wait to ask Blake or maybe I can..LOL
I loved the answer about what you love about daddy.
big hit Kate! wish I would have thought about asking those questions 30+ years ago...
Funny kids! That's them through and through!!!
Post a Comment